What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name & Job Title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Payment details, if you are ordering goods or services
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To fulfill contractual obligations such as delivery of goods and services.
- To periodically send marketing emails about market developments, new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may disable certain functionality on the website.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you, you may inform us at any time of your change of mind .
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Newby Hall Estate, The Estate Office, Newby Hall, RIPON, North Yorkshire HG4 5AE.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.